OMG I JUST CAUGHT TVD. ITS SO HEARTBREAKINGGGGGGGGGGGG. I kept crying :( I mean so many things happened within that 40 minutes I think I have to watch the whole episode all over again!!!!
SPOILERS*****
I hate the part where Alaric has to die :( Especially when he came to Jeremy and said goodbye. OMG!!!!!!!! I couldn't stopped crying!!!!!!!! :'(
When Elena told Damon, the answer is Stefan. MY HEART BROKE AS WELL!!!! Although I don't mind Stelena but its too sad.. and to think Damon met her first!!!!!! OMGGGGGG I just can't stop with the OMGs!!!!!!!!!!
When Klaus died and Rebekah cried, I felt sad too.....
SO MANY THINGS OKAY.
I don't understand when Caroline cried to "Tyler" was it Tyler or Klaus????? It should be Tyler right!!
/SPOILERS****
okay, so I got way to engrossed with TVD I didn't pack my luggage! LOL going to do it tomorrow morning, still haven't paint my finger nails and pluck my brows but I did masked!! & I think PRIYAFAT went to sleep because we didn't get to skype and she's not replying my whatsapp~
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER TVDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
OMG.
No comments:
Post a Comment