Thursday, May 10, 2012

Prata + Ba Chor Mee + Salted Caramel



I decided to blog about yesterday's dinner because I think I'll be too busy tmrw packing my luggage for the HK trip and I have to skype with priya, do my brows and repaint my nails!! SO GIRLY IKR.

Meeting time was supposed to be 8pm yesterday but I reached after 8pm because bus 163 decided to make me wait for 15 minutes.. Improvement from the previous time la (which was 40 mins) Met kh and thom at Prata House and we waited for chan who took forever..


I have no idea why kh look so happy here..


I was whatsapping priya so I took these pictures for her haha. I had plain and egg onion prata with Iced milo!! SO GOOD AND SATISFYING!!!!! Thom didn't want to eat but he told kh he wanted Mee Goreng but kh wanted Nasi Briyani then they argued and kh finally agreed on sharing Mee Goreng with Thom. MAD FUNNY.


GLAMOROUS CHAN FOR YOU!

We changed seats because Kh didn't realized we were sitting at the smoking area until the couple beside us starting smoking -_- (Our table had the smoking sticker and the metal can for ash lor)


They concluded I'm in my own world whenever I eat my prata. I don't bitch about them or even add in to their conversation LOL. I just eat my prata quietly and nicely. Have to slowly cut it and dip it in the curry carefully. LOL WTF.

Chan was being picky and didn't want to have prata for dinner so we accompanied her to have Ba Chor Mee and because she was the only one eating the waiter kept saying " 他们有四个人可是只有一个人吃 " (There are 4 people but only 1 is eating) He kept staring at us lor....


Kh & I 


ALL STARING AT THE ONLY ONE EATING.

We went to Salted Caramel for waffles! Met Esther Gugu there, she was sitting directly opposite me, such a coincidence! Thanks for the treat!! We had the same thing, 2 scoops of Ice cream and waffles! 


I passed Thom my phone and asked him to take a picture of Chan & I but he took this....


MY BITCH ♥♥


Emo Kh.



Kh smashed my strawberry ice cream without my permisson >:( Strawberry ice cream that taste like lychee...


I was LINE-ing cindy and she was posing emo so we decided to cheer her up with the following pictures:


Instagram, I find our fringe very funny..


LOL @ THOM


HI BIRD NEST!!!!


Kh blocked Chan's face. LOL.


Then she emo nemo..

Left the place at about 11 and Thom fetched us home one by one! 


Forced them to take pictures with me so I have pictures to post here.. LOL. #desperate


LOL I think I was trying not to laugh because Thom purposely blocked chan.

We dropped Kh off first then when the car passed by him, we saw him talking to some weird looking man/woman with long hair! We came up with all sorts of nonsense, must remember the man/woman's features and clothes so if Kh was really kidnapped we can help him LOLLLLL wtf damn ridiculous.

Anyway, it was a well day spent with them! Lots of bitching and bullying Kh.. like what's new? ^^ I miss baby so much! We talked for a while in the afternoon and he didn't call me just now but he did text me. OMGGGGG 2 more weeks!! It will be over soon!!

I'm soooo tired, shall sleep now. 

Goodnight guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment