When you are reading this, I'm probably enjoying all the good food and dimsums in HK :D Not to forget lots of shopping!! I don't want to leave this space empty till Friday so I decided to post some pictures from my last holiday which was nearly half a year ago in December 2011. I'm still thinking if I should split the pictures into 2 parts so yeah~
My parents like to visit China and I like it when we go overseas together so even though I dislike going China because of the toilets but I like the cold weather over there!!
We went to Yunnan which includes places like Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-la.
Even though this was not my first time in China but there were many other first times...

1) Taking a flight at 3.20am in the morning.

2) Reached the airport exceptionally early (before 12am) because we wanted to save on midnight charges. haha #cheapskate (so we took many pictures -_-)

3) Touched down at Kunming early in the morning, our first attraction was visiting a cold and calm lake....... #firsttimevisitinglakeinthemorning

4) First time experiencing cold wave without preparing enough warm clothes. (Our down jackets were in the luggage)

5) First time wearing only a shirt, cardigan and jacket with jeans and normal sneakers @ 0 degrees.... THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH!!

6) First time seeing ducks so closely... they are huge and their feathers keep flying around -_-

7) #firsttimeseeingpurplemapletree

8) First time seeing such pretty limestone caves, or granite..

9) First time seeing double waterfalls.

10) First time seeing these "holes" filled with water.. I still don't know what these are LOL.

11) NOT first time taking such cable cars in the cold because the Ski Resort ones were much much colder.

12) First time seeing rocks collapsed due to earthquakes...

13) First time passing through such narrow passage.. when I'm wearing such thick jackets.

14) Don't know how these rocks came about....

15) BEST HOTEL with glass toilets. LOL WTF. First time bring gingerbread man with me.

16) First time visiting Dinosaur Valley!!


17) First time seeing real dinosaur skeletons... They are freaking huge!!!

18) Mad prettyyyyyy

19) Clouds + Mountains.

20) First time sitting this, very cruel.... the horses looked so sad :'(((
Look out for PART 2 ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment