
I'm going to meet the E2s for dinner at 8pm at Thomson's Prata House. I'm going to satisfy my cravings for prata before I leave for hk on Saturday ^^ Since its still quite early to get ready and I think chan will be late, I decided to blog!
It was our 51th month on Saturday so Baby and I decided to spend some time together! Booked the tickets for Avengers at Cineleisure last monday. Sorry la, I know I very kiasu.. I went to baby's house first and waited forever for him to get ready (as always)

As usual, I camwhored. Baby & I fought like crazy the previous night from 12am to 5am!! I cried non-stop and when I woke up in the morning, I spent 1 hours icing my eyes to let the swelling go down. My eyes were literally like ._. cannot open!! My complexion was very bad as well so I spammed concealer like crazy. Hopefully we will never fight like this again.

OOTD. Love my new knit top ^^
We left his house at 4pm plus and our movie was at 4.45pm so we cabbed there.. stupid weijiebao forever late and wasting $$ on cab fares!!

One of my fav picture of the day.

We had popcorns and we always fight over the sweet and salty ones! I hate mixing popcorns because I only like the sweet ones but since he's going army, I agreed on mixing the 2 flavours.
AVENGERS WAS REALLY GOOD!!!! I like all the action scenes and it was very funny. *spoilers* The part Thor said Loki was adopted and Hulk hitting Loki. LOLLL */spoilers* Baby's pri sch clique wanted to have a farewell dinner with him so we went to Plaza Sing to meet them!

My fav picture!! even though baby look super noob!!! I look nice can alr haha.

Candid picture of baby~! I think he was talking about his bloated face LOL.

FAT FACE.
Dinz at Plaza Sing's Ichiban! Love their beef udon! We went back to Cineleisure after that for Artease!


At Artease. Harry came and joined us. Our discussion topic was really funny and entertaining. Gay or pervert?!?!
Some group photos:

The girls!

We looked really constipated somehow..

Weijiebao's revenge because I grabbed his neck the other time so he decided to put his hand on my head now. CHILDISH!

IDK WHY WEIJIE IS SO TALL.. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIANT!!!

Polaroid! He brought this with him to camp ♥
I miss him so much :( He text me in the afternoon and I hope he will call tonight. Yesterday we only talked for like a few minutes? :( Hope he's adjusting well to the army life!! This is the first time we will be separated for so long!!! I'm sooooo sad. Hopefully going HK will help distract me.
OKAY I THINK I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!! GOTTA HURRY PREPARE!!! Shall blog again tmrw.
LOVE YOU GUYS BYE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment