To continue Tuesday's post, here are my remaining first times...

21) First time lighting water lanterns!

22) LAKE AGAIN !! (not first time but I think this picture looks artistic LOL)

23) Famous Jade Dragon Snow Mountain

24) First time seeing water so clear, they can reflect...

25) Artistic shot again.

26) First time drinking these which helps with altitude sickness. (We were 2400m above sea level)

27) First time watching performance with mountains as background.(also first time watching performance in the cold..)

28) Closed up of the mountains! Mad pretty I think I have a thing for snow mountains.

29) I know the background looks fake but its real!!

30) Prettiest family shot :)

31) First time seeing these mountain cows. LOL MY TWINS!! I was scared they were going to poke me with their horns -_-

32) First time seeing such blue water.. I think its the minerals inside the water. sorry I don't take geography so I don't know haha.

33) First time staying in a 3 storey villa!!

34) Great companies! (We were watching tv at the 1st floor in the living room)

35) First time staying in a villa with a butler to serve you!! (He cooked breakfast for us and cleaned our rooms)

36) First time seeing such cute puppies running around the streets!!

37) And cute kittens getting heat from the sun!!!

38) First bend of Yangtze River.. Honestly I couldn't see a thing.

39) Happy local kids who posed for us before running off because they were shy!!

40) Not first time seeing snow but first time seeing the flowery patterns of snowflakes.

41) Taking a cable car ride to Shika Snow Mountain

42) First stop, about 3300m above sea level. Starting to pant when I walk due to a lack of oxygen.

43) Final ride to the peak of the mountain :)

44) Making our way up to the peak ^^

45) It was snowing and the wind was madness.. I had to grab the railings to walk!!

46) I swear my butt was freezing when I sat on the steps to take this photo #FIRSTIME

47) First time using oxygen tank..

48) First time meeting a backpacker from London, he had been travelling around Asia since September and we met him there in December.

49) Cafe opened by a Singaporean in Shangri-la. We chilled inside for hours and had cheese cake ^^

50) Lastly, my tour guide who is a Tibetan! First time seeing a Tibetan..
That sums up my 8 days trip last year. I REALLY LIKE TO GO SNOW MOUNTAINS!! We are planning to go Tibetan Plateau next year. We are going to see Mt Everest.. from afar!! Obviously I'm too weak to climb it la haha.
Goodnight everybody! (I'll still be in HK when you are reading this)
No comments:
Post a Comment