Hi again, I'm actually putting mask on my face now while typing this - shows how determined I am to start blogging frequently all over again. I can't believe the whole weekend passed by so quickly, feels like I have many things left undone. In a few hours' time, Monday blues will start kicking in definitely not looking forward to it.
On Friday, boss let us off early and the meeting time for dinner with the E2s was 7pm so i went home and took forever to change because I'm sure everyone will be late and probably reach at only 7.30pm or something.. because the other time when we met for dinner @ chomp chomp, everyone was nearly an hour late and I was 15 mins early!!!
Once bitten twice shy, I left house at 7.16pm and the stupid bus only came at 7.51pm!!!!!!! OMG SO FRUSTRATING I TELL YOU, I waited till my hair was dry! Chan, kh and jan were already there, felt so bad for making them wait so long.
Anyway, I finally reached Long House after forever and we ordered foooooood.

The only picture of our food because we were too hungry and gobbled them down once they were in front of us haha.
We were deciding whether to go the newly opened Udders or Salted Caramel for desserts. We made kh choose and ended up at Salted Caramel. I was being bitchy that night and kept commenting on kh's bird nest hair LOLLLLLLLLLL. Kh is always the target regardless of whatever topics we are talking about. I apologize for my bitchness that day night, must be chan's influence haha.
We had two waffles with 2 scoops of ice cream each!

Strawberry and Earl Grey Ice Cream. I like both ^^

Mango and Rum with raisins.. DISLIKE THE RUM ICE CREAM. I think I have something against alcohol's taste and smell.

With my chan~ and thom's twist.

They also laughed at my default middle parting.......

Chan was annoyed with Thom and the order tag hence, the face LOL.

Then she gave up and decided to smile~

Kh and Thom.

Jan stole Kh's phone and tried to tweet a picture of Kh's "girlfriend" and Jan succeeded!

Twitter - RT @ckHooo My girlfriend :D keke

Awkward photo because chan was supposed to be in it and glamorous Jan eating.
Thom was being nice and he fetched us all back to Bishan MRT! Dropped Kh off at Prime first but when we were on our way to J8, he called chan and said he left his earpiece in her bag -_-

This is us waiting for Kh at the bus stop to claim his earpiece!!!
Although the meet up was quite short, with friends like these you will never be bored ^^ Looking forward to seeing them again~!
I spent my Saturday sorting out songs in my computer. OMG I DIDNT I HAVE SO MANY SONGS IN MY COMPUTER!!! THERE WERE ABOUT 3K WORTH OF SONGS IN MANY DIFFERENT FOLDERS. I deleted a good number of them which I think I haven't played them since yearssss ago.
Spent today @ bf's house, disturbing him. He likes to act cute these days, I blame it on pre-army symptoms! I think I'm going to miss him badly when he's away :( Nevermind, shall utilize my remaining time with him!!
Okay, I gotta update my iphone's playlist now and sleep. WORK TMRW sian*
NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment