This is long overdue because you know i've stopped blogging for quite some time, I can't seem to commit. I don't know how i can blog everyday for 3-4 years back then (see thatnightgoeson.blogspot.com) Anyway, since i'm very free these days waiting for university to start, I shall attempt to blog again! I even changed my tumblr layout!! I'm sure i'm very serious this time round to blog frequently haha.
Last saturday, I went helipad with bf and his pri school friends! We met @ Central first before going to helipad together. Its my first time there, I'm a good girl I don't club often okay! Must thank yuting's friend for the guestlist and some bottle of alcohol which surprisingly, taste quite nice. I think the lighting is really nice, music was okay but plus point because they played FANTASTIC BABY!! BIGBANG ❤ The only korean song of the night!
As we were there pretty early, we took many pictures!
L to R: Yuting, Delis, me, Liting (I know iphone camera's flash sucks..)
Taken at the rooftop, BEST CAMERA! I HAD A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHICH ONE IS ME!!
All taken @ the dancefloor.
Shared a cab home and bf was quite funny, he couldn't stand straight because he drank quite a lot and he helped me finish my tequila shot because the smell of it makes me wanna puke.
All in all, okay that 3 words make this feel like a composition.. It was a well day spent!! ^^ I really enjoyed myself even though i'm still quite new to bf's clique haha. Shall end this post here and blog again tmrw! I need to organize my itunes playlist, such a hassle!
Goodnight~!






No comments:
Post a Comment