Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Cheryl Lian! ❤





Hello evrybodehhhh!! Today is Cheryl Lian Si Ming's 19th Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY LOVE U SHO MUCH!! I wanted to wish her on twitter after sending her a sms but I forgot to @ her name so I ended up tweeting HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my timeline. Very Retarded Indeed.

Cheryl Lian has been my friend for close to 7 years! All the way back since Sec 1, how time flies we are all reaching the big 2-0 soon :( Even though we don't meet up often and we are not that close anymore, I still love you okayyy!!! We used to fight so much back in lower sec, so childish!

Anyway, I'm leaving for hongkong in 2 weeks' time for 6 days!! OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE DIMSUM AND CRAZY SHOPPING!!!! ^^ I'm trying to save more $$ for the HK trip so I can shop more over there but I'm so tempted to buy clothes from local blogshops now!! I just can't resist the temptation!! It's even worse than resisting to eat good food!!

Enough of rants, I don't go out everyday so I don't have new pictures to post here every single day but yeah you can read my rantings instead of looking at my pictures!! 

Abrupt ending, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment