

Good Night to all of you people~, I'm very tired because i did interval training just now for 20 minutes! My legs are jelly right now. I am soooooo determined to lose weight. Hopefully I'll be able to achieve it!! With all the dimsum i'm going to eat in HK, I feel the guilt already..
Anyway, I have a new interest recently! Finding animals emoticons to represent my friends!! ITS DAMN FUN OKAY!! As the BIRD NEST story continues, i'm being labelled as bitch ow now.. I used to be COW because Celine Ow = C.OW = COW, but now i'm BOW (Bitch Ow = B.OW = BOW) *insert cute bow/ribbon* hurhur. I realized all the emoticons are damn cute lor!!
Okay jokes aside, SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY!!! I went to smu's website to check my application status and it says I'm admitted to ECONOMICS!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG LIKE WTH!!! I can't believe it! I still have to wait for the official letter though but its like omggggggg cause i kinda screwed the interview! Everyone kept answering the question, I was too slow so by time it was my turn all the answers I have in mind were already mentioned :( Furthermore, those people who went to the interview with me were either from hcjc, nyjc or those good JCs la so I thought I'm from yj and my results are not fantastic definitely no hope already! I'm going to open the letterbox everyday to check for the letter :D
My nails are really ugly right now, I'm going to fix them tmrw because I'm too lazy now and my complexion has been pretty bad these days!! I don't know why!! Maybe I should masked my face again. Dinz at Saizeriya tmrw with sissy because she officially graduated from university!! WHOOHOO!! I have to get an eyebrow liner and matt screen protector. I HATE GLOSSY PROTECTOR!! THE FINGERPRINTS MAKE ME MADDDDDD ALL.THE.TIME.
I'm heading to bed now. Goodnight! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment