Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wrath of Titans + Timbre










(THIS PHOTO ^ IS MAD FUNNY LOOK AT MY HAND HOLDING WJ'S NECK LIKE A POLE!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT IT LA SO RANDOM)

Hello, I'm updating this space while watching the channel 8 show - Pillow Talk. Some of the problems between couples are sooo true, I can relate lor!!

The pictures above are taken few weeks ago when I went out with bf's pri school friends! We caught Wrath of Titans @ Plaza Sing. The cinemas showed the 3D version instead of digital at the starting, the colours were so weird and blurry! After the movie, we decided to ask the person at the counter!! We kept arguing who should be the one asking because we feel damn cheapskate haha.

In the end, we got ourselves a free ticket each :D HURHUR. Cheap thrill!! We walked over to National Museum to take pictures... then we headed over to Timbre @ Substation. We ate quite little so we went to somewhere near peace centre for beancurd!! SO MUCH FOOD LOR BUT SO GOOD!! ^^

Some random post to keep this space alive. Going off to do my things! Shall blog again on Friday because I'm going out for dinner with bf tmrw!! I'm going to spend many daysssss with him before he enlist the Tuesday after next :(

Goonight~!

No comments:

Post a Comment