HI!!
I just submitted my appeal to NUS. Hopefully I can get what I want!! ^^ Baby is coming out on Friday and I’m actually supposed to work over the weekends for the Food Show at Expo but boss let me off so i’m going to spent my Saturday and Sunday with him. CAN’T WAIT!!
I added the comment section to every post so you can now comment!! Doubt anyone will but it makes me happy to have it there~!
To continue with the previous HK post, this is HK Day 2 :)
41st floor lift lobby! Its actually very pretty and they have seats around the lobby but we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it :(
Mei Foo Station, we are heading to Central!
Central is actually a very busy place but I don’t know these pictures look so empty!
You Tiao wrapped with Chee Cheong Fan. VERY NICE (Y)(Y)
Porridge for breakfast!
This is the shop! We took super long to find it because its along some alley! The porridge was alright but the sides were pretty good!
” Hi, I am so happy we are boarding the ferry to Macau :DD “
Taking free bus to The Venetian ^^
Exterior of The Venetian. It was so hot I couldn’t wait to go indoor so no outdoor pictures~!
It was my first time there and the hotel is freaking big!!!
Mini Venice.
Lunch at the food court!
I think mummy look so good here ^^
Photo before meal (like always) No pictures of our food because we were very hungry and the food we had were quite average.
SO PRETTY THE CEILINGS!
The boat and river concept reminds me of Genting’s First World Hotel.
This is a real person and he tried to scare some passerby who thought he was as statue LOL. Anyway mum kept asking us how this guy can “stone” there for so long, what about going to toilet etc?!? LOL
First store selling Macau’s Egg Tarts!
LOVE THEIR EGG TARTS!! *HEARTSS*
Doesn’t this makes you drool??!
Casino in The Venetian. It’s very big! I played jackpot! Anyway the person didn’t bother checking my age.. maybe I look old :(
We left for Grand Lisboa (another hotel)
The hotel is opened by Stanley Ho who owns most of the casinos in Macau.
Grand Lisboa (the hotel) overlooking Casino Lisboa.
Old Portuguese buildings.
Streets leading to Ruins of St Paul’s
I think my face was really bloated that day.. okay maybe my face is fat all along.
And the tall building in the background is Grand Lisboa!
We took the free shuttle bus back to the ferry terminal from Grand Lisboa. We thought we had to get bus tickets from the casino dealers in order to board the bus but we didn’t have to BUT we did!! Turns out that if you get bus tickets from the dealers you don’t have to queue LOL. I think you are supposed to spend an amount of money at the tables before the dealers will give you the tickets but the dealer that gave us the tickets was quite noob so we got it even though we didn’t play at the casino!!
1 hr ferry back to Hong Kong and we had dinner at Central!
Decent Cha Chaan Teng that sells western food!! The food was alright la nothing to rave about but their fried wanton was really good!!
Menu!
Sissy and her curry pork chop!
My baked pork chop rice!! THE PORK CHOP DAMN BIG & THICK PLS!
Food ^^
This is the end of day 2! Obviously we went home after dinner because we were super tired from walking. Since 4 of us share a room because there’s 2 queen size bed, I always have to wait before I can bathe so I always use the free wifi at the lobby to whatsapp people! I have to stay in contact with the twitter world!!!!!
Abrupt ending, goodnight! I’m very tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment