Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dilemma of the Month (or Year)

Hello!

I'm going to continue with HK Day 2 tmrw or Thursday because I'm very busy right now. Busy with - WHICH UNI OFFER SHOULD I ACCEPT!!!!!!!

image

You see my results are not really fantastic and to get offers from 3 universities is already damn good!! I made up my mind to do Economics in uni and I really wanted to go NUS FASS but they bypassed my first&second choice and gave me Electrical Eng instead -_- Sissy took EE in NUS and she told me not to do it because ITS BORING.

Physics is never really my thing la so Engineering is definitely out. I think I'm going to appeal to NUS FASS but I have to accept one of the offers first. NTU or SMU Econs? My friends keep asking me to go SMU but I'm afraid seminar style teaching and projects, I CANNOT ADAPT. I'm sooooOooOo confused now :(

Furthermore I have to think about what to write for that 1000 word essay to appeal to NUS, I got no talent :( but its okay I'll try!! For the sake of going to my dream school ^^

Boring admission things aside.

SOMETHING VERY VERY FUNNY HAPPENED ON THAT WHEN WE WERE LEAVING FOR HK! (or at least in my case its hilarious)

You know how Changi Airport is damn high tech when you go through the customs to board the plane you use the machine where it will scan your passport first then scan your thumbprint right? MUM IS DAMN NOOB AT ALL THESE MACHINE PROCEDURES!! because she cannot read English.. 

Anyway, dad and mum have the same passport covers so they didn't know they took the wrong passports LOL and they went through the first gate(scanning passport part) When it came to the thumbprint part, the computer couldn't read their thumbprints because they exchanged passports!! Then dad saw mum's picture on the computer and realized the mistake!! 

MUM BURST OUT LAUGHING AT THIS MISTAKE!! I swear everyone was looking at us especially the staff behind the counters!! What a great way to start our trip ^^

I'm going to sleep nao. ANYONE GOT GOOD ACNE CREAM TO RECOMMEND?!?! PLEASE TELL ME OKAYYYY. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment