Today marks the last day of the semester and my last day as a Year 1 student. TIME FLIES IN UNI I SWEAR. I really don’t want to grow old!! I wish I’m still wearing uniforms to school….
I’m supposed to do some stats revision because my first paper is two Mondays from now but I’m dead tired. I woke up at 6 today for my 8.30am quizzzz ._. OK LA ITS FRIDAY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE THEMSELVES A BREAK :)
The rain was quite heavy in the morning and I was so happy! Looking forward to a cold day but.. THE HAZE OMG. I wanted to run but I can’t even breathe properly!!!
Room’s view on a normal day.
And today’s hazy weather.. nuff’ said.
Last week was a hectic week because its Exam Welfare Week! We packed the goodie bags on Wednesday, gave them out on Thursday & Friday!
Wednesday:
The critical writing group was having discussion at HSS and we kept seeing our OG peeps!!!
All of us were around the same area doing our own things so we just had to take a picture :) OGLOVE.
As a useless member, I was distracted from my project discussion..
Joey!
Dinner @ Cafe Alfresco with Geraldine and half of the OG peeps hehe.
Geraldine!
Cherrypie!
My so-so Carbonara! I still prefer Pitchstop!
THURSDAY.
Came to school early to set up the place and at 11.30am there were people queuing for the goodie bags alr!! The event starts at 12pm!
New friend, germaine!
FRIDAY
Day 2 of Exam Welfare Week, we were rushing our research writing report!!
Germaine & Daphne!
OH MY FAT FACE :(
I had Artease for 3 days straight and my stomach felt funny for the next 5 days.. NOT EXAGGERATING OK IT WAS QUITE BAD!!! >:(
After the event ended at 1.30pm, Clare, Daryl & I rushed for our report, they were editing while I was busy rambling, entertaining myself and rushing them LOL. The deadline was 5pm and at 4.57pm we were still binding our report. REALLY RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH but I’m glad its all over!!
The E2s met up for supper @ Thomson! We had prataaaaaaaaaaa.
Waiting for CY!
BFF
Standing at the roadside deciding where to go next..
2 cars, 9 of us and we ended up at..
ECP’S MACS haha. What a random place and there were army guys marching for their POP.
I’m sooooooo tired, shall continue my date with the boy on another day. BED I’M COMING FOR YOUUUUUU.
goodnight x.
No comments:
Post a Comment