Sunday, April 7, 2013

Been so long..


Hello! It has been quite awhile since I last settled down to really type out a post. Truth is, i’m not a happening kid. Every week is the same old thing - school, tutorials, meeting my friends and the boy. Furthermore, my finals is less than a month away :( about 22 days left. 

BUT! I really cant wait for finals to be over, there are way too many things I wanna do for the 3 months break!!! 1st is to WORK. My bank account has been depleting, I’m living on my savings and I have infinite number of things(clothes) to buy. I’ll be going overseas with my family to exotic Tibet to see mountains&glaciers in June and HK TRIP with screamers in July whooooooooop cant wait!!! ^^
Anyway, here are some pictures to sum up this week. If you are on my FB or IG you would have already seen these pictures:
MONDAY.
Surprised YiXin with a creme brulee and 2 cupcakes from Awfully Chocolate after our tutorial! HAPPY 20 ONCE AGAIN :) sista4life
WEDNESDAY.
Met up with my fav girls @ Cherie’s hall for dinner! Masterchef Cherie was cooking pasta for us at the pantry keke
Prawn Aglio Olio. NICE
And we went back to cherie’s hall to gossip, HTHT and stalk people on FB. I swear we had so much fun laughing at *SOME* photos. Can’t wait for our next date!!
THURSDAY!
OOTD YO. I feel overdressed for school because I’m usually in shorts… and I just realized my mirror is mad dirty, shall clean it ok.
I chionged my 2001 tutorial till 3 in the morning and the tutorial was cancelled……. so I followed Sam&Daryl to Hilton Hotel hehe and scored a $9 damn awesome cheesecake for free WHOOOOO!
Met Cheryl & Chan at Tampines before going TP to find Merlyn! It was our first time at TP hahah all 3 of us were damn lost!
Merl’s FYP booth!!
Thai food for dinz at Tampines Mall
I nearly died eating this.. the portion is mega huge and its quite cheap la!! 
SATURDAY.
Dim Sum with mummy & sissy for brunch.. HAR GOW OH HAR GOW.
The boy and I fought from Wednesday till yesterday.. and my eyes were literally like ._. for the past few days and all the late night sleeping didn’t help but I’m glad we are fine now. We’ve been quarreling quite often these days :( 
Anyway, I gotta go complete my tutorial.. shall blog again soon!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment