Thursday, June 7, 2012

When you are bored at work..


Hello!!

As the title says it all, I’m at work now. My colleague is away and there is no work assigned to me so basically for this whole week I have been stoning in the office -_- Actually I stone in the office everyday because there’s really nothing much to do and I don’t know why my boss still wants me around.
2 good news today, my allergy is going away alr! The redness has gone down its just that the texture is kinda rough now, the pharmacist told me my skin will start to peel. Its disgusting la but at least its getting better! Another thing is that baby is booking out tonight ^^ I’m going to pick him later because his parents are still in Europe.
Cousin’s wedding dinner to attend this Saturday. I can’t wait! I love going to wedding dinners because I can doll myself up, food is always good and I get to see relatives that I don’t usually meet. Next Saturday is my birthday. This is my 5th birthday with him, its funny how people always say we have been together since forever and we have to invite them to our wedding LOL. Anyway hopefully he can book out or I’ll be a loner on my birthday :( #sadgirl4941
Baby gave me this book when he was working at a bookstore 2 years ago. Quite an interesting book and no I didn’t take 2 years to finish this book. I just started reading the book because I had nothing to do at work.
Sissy ordered these books online! I can’t wait to read them after she is done. ITS DAMN COOL LEH!! The books include maps and appendix. I love all 3 movies and I have watched them more than 10 times each but the movies are still so good!!!!!!!!! My fav definitely has to be Legolas ^^
My Babe! Taken @ Expo Food Show. I was working there and she came by to visit because she wanted to get pastries! We studied together during the break period before A’s and we always consult SKS together for physics!! SO MANY FUNNY THINGS!! 
Fisherios for dinz last Saturday with Sissy @ Taka! Beer-battered Fish! My fav :) I had the meal which includes a soft drink and soup. The celery soup was surprisingly, quite good! 
New love, floral shorts that baby bought for me!! ^^ Wearing it right now LOL..
I’m still very bored in the office but its lunch time alr~~ Shall go get my watermelon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment