Itch, itchy, itching…
I’m suffering from skin allergy now!! The worst thing is its on my FACEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! So annoying and uncomfortable. ITS ITCHY LIKE MAD AND I CAN’T SCRATCH, CAN YOU FEEL MY FRUSTRATIONS?!?!
I had breakouts along my jaws/chins last week and I was telling priya about it then she whatsapped me some acne cream she was using and I remembered I used it before! Its Benzac AC 2-1/2% I can’t remember if I had allergy the last time I used it but I decided to give it a try! First few days was fine until yesterday when the itching became much worse! Itching is supposed to be normal but now my skin is red and slightly swollen, not to forget mad itchy!
I tried putting aloe vera and I’m using some cream now to try to calm down the skin. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow :(
& I miss baby so much!!! What a day to start the week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment