Hello! :)
I’m having bad outbreak at my back!!! Its so disgusting!! I usually have small pimples here and there on my back but now its like acne! I’m desperately trying to find good products to get rid of my back acne :( Hope it will work!
This is the last part of my HK trip :( No worries there won’t be anymore food pictures!
It was a Friday and when we woke up, it was pouring! Thank god, it didn’t rain for the past few days!
Gloomy morning from our hotel room.
Our flight was at 4.20pm, the bus was going to pick us up at 1.20pm and we had to check out before 12 noon so we cannot go anywhere far. We want to Yuen Long which is 2 stops away from Tsuen Wan West!
At the our hotel’s lobby :)
Yuen Long! I think its quite an old estate, the buildings are more rundown and people dress more casually compared to places like Mongkok, Central etc. Its like a countryside LOL.
We settled down at a Cha Chaan Teng!
People always comment that my sissy looks exactly like my dad haha!
And I look my mum! LOL I THINK MY MUM IS SUPER NOT PHOTOGENIC!! This is me with zero make up. No concealer and my eye brows were not drawn, too lazyy.
I forgot what is this called.. :(
Anyway, NO MORE PICTURES OF OUR BREAKFAST!! I had sandwich with my sissy and my parents had Soup Bee Hoon. I don’t know why I never take pictures leh!!! The food was quite good and cheap lor! Every meal comes in a set so its like the combo-style yknow!
It continued to pour crazily….. we bought our Lao Po Bing and we had only 2 umbrellas. There was no shelter back to the MTR so we were stucked at an overhead bridge.
Kids look mad cute in their cutesy raincoats like this one!!
It was a wrong day to wear jeans!!!!! :( Dad & I shared an umbrella and we were walking beside the road when a taxi went passed and splashed water at my jeans.. My jeans was wet to the knee area!!! So uncomfortable!
Then the worst thing was the umbrella Dad & I shared has holes!!!! So we were pretty drenched -_- Threw that umbrella away!!! We somehow made our way back to the MTR and got back to our hotel to rest before checking out!
Our hotel room!! ^^ My check in luggage was packed to the brim and I didn’t want to flatten my Ginger Bread Man so I had it with me on board LOL.
Glass toilet!! Of course there’s curtains la.. and we didn’t get to use the bath tub.
Changed into my shorts and slippers for the flight back home because my jeans and scandals were wet from the rain!! >:(
Goodbye HK, I will miss you :(
Even though we arrived super early at the airport, the plane was left with single middle seats! I didn’t know we can actually reserve the seats online beforehand :( We were all separated!!! I had to sit beside a man and some woman and I couldn’t hug my ginger bread man to sleep, too embarrassing!!!
The dinner on board was nice! Cheese Pasta!! I watched Mission Impossible 3 Ghost Protocol to kill time~! Our flight was delayed for nearly 2 hours! It was supposed to depart at 4.20pm but we only left the airport at 6pm due to traffic congestion as what the pilot said.
OHYAH!!! WE HAD TO SIT THIS MINI BUS TO OUR PLANE and board the plane without shelter, it was still drizzling!!!!!! I thought HK International Airport don’t do things like that but maybe there were really too many planes la. Not my first time sitting these mini buses but the wind was really strong lor.
Okay that marks the end of my HK travelogue! I’m rushing off to watch RM now! Timbre tmrw to celebrate Bird Nest’s Bird day!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment