I got myself addicted to RM again! I just watched EP 96 and its so funny la! I can’t wait to continue watching after I finish off writing this post! Today is my off day so I had a lot of time to rot at home.. I kinda miss this lifestyle but I need $$ so yeah~~
This is the last 2nd part of my travelogue! :(
On the 5th day, we didn’t know what to do other than visiting Victoria Peak in the evening. Since Victoria Peak is located near Central MTR, we went there for our breakfast!
Breakfast @ Tsim Chai Kee 沾仔记
Wan Ton Mee!! Honestly, it’s the best Wan Ton Mee I have ever eaten so far in this HK trip! The noodles is mad nice, not forgetting the Wan Ton with many prawns stuffed inside.. I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW T.T The soup was really good as well!! Even the auntie working there is nice, she kept chatting with us because we were there really early and there were not much customers!
After a fulling breakfast, we went shopping @ Central’s 4 storeys H&M!!! That’s where I really spent a lot of $$$ but it was worth it!! ^^ We got bored of Central and went to Causeway Bay!
Causeway Bay has quite a number of shopping malls with branded shops la so we basically had nothing to do there because we are no rich peoplezx. We ended up at Macs to chill and rest LOL.
Even the Supermarket located in the shopping mall looks damn posh la.. atas place!
We got bored (again) of this place and went to Wan Chai to buy this really famous cookies at that area! Anyway, the cookies are indeed very good! Super buttery!
Along the way, mum drank this tea which she used to drink when she was young. I have no idea what is it..
We went back to Central and walked to the peak tram!
I tried to take a reflection of the 4 of us squeezing, trying to sit on a tiny bench but all you can see is my H&M plastic bag.
I’m happy!
Tall buildings @ Central!
We had to walk up slope to the peak tram station, very very tiring!!
Old bus tickets!
Queuing to board the tram!
Madness queue.. I don’t understand why there are sooo many people even though it was a weekday!
After forever, we were finally in the tram! I like how the tram is inclined at such a steep angle! Somehow it feels like I am on a roller coaster!!
VICTORIA PEAK!!!!! ^^
Sissy & I!
We got a Singaporean to help us take photos!
Don’t know why my mum looked so happy! WHY U SO CUTE!
Holding so many plastic bags…
I tried to take a picture of the buildings together with the plane that was ascending but I failed terribly.. (you can still spot the plane though)
When the sky gets dark.. SO PRETTY RIGHT!!!!!!!!
I told sissy to take a picture of me… I look so noob pls!
And I decided to do it myself! See I look so happy!
With Sissy!
Took the Peak Tram again, we queued for super longggggg.
In the Peak Tram! I don’t even know what my dad is looking at LOL.
When we went back to our hotel it was about 10pm alr. I WAS SOOOOOO TIRED I COULDN’T WALK! so my family left me at the hotel lobby while they went out to some nearby places to have dinner. I had wifi to keep me accompany~!
Walking the whole day is no joke.. my feet were aching so badly! Must be the walk up slope and down slope from the Peak Tram station to the MTR!
I got work tomorrow! Hopefully I can finish Day 6 tmrw!
Time to sleep, Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment