Monday, April 30, 2012

Kindeerrrrrr JOY!!


It's Labour Day tmrw which means no work!!!!! If given a choice, I'll rather go to school than work. When I work I have a lot of free time, I can jog or watch RM but when I go to school, I have to study for tests and do tutorials! I think both are equally bad in their ways la because work can become mundane but school, there will always be great friends!! ^^

I keep meeting up with the bf lately, we spent the whole weekend together! We don't usually meet up so often (often meaning 4-5 times a week) Sometimes, we are able to not meet up for more than a week but we talk on the phone every day. Seeing him so often these days makes me more upset because he's leaving for army next tuesday and I don't think I can go without him for 3 weeks :(((

I wanted to blog about what happened over the weekend but I think I should wait for my friend to upload the photos first!! I was being very random just now and text bf to buy me Kinder Joy, he refused lor so I went to get it myself but then he text me and said he will pay for me ^^ WHY HE SO CUTE AND SWEET NOW!! Actually, I told him I wanted Kinder Surprise then he told me not to buy because he is the surprise LOL!! 


I think Kinder Surprise is cuter but I can't seem to find it anywhere now! Kinder Surprise brings back childhood memories!


A closer look at it, the "Surprise" I got is in the last picture! very cute indeed. I feel like a kid!! 
When I was choosing the box, some lady with her young son was beside me and she kept looking at me!

OKAY I THINK THIS IS A LAME POST. I WILL COME OUT WITH SOMETHING BETTER WHEN I GET THE PHOTOS. BYEEEEE (less than 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment