Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fixed it!


HI HI!! I just got back from the bf's house and he is out playing pool now.. The weather is so damn hot and humid. I CAN'T STAND IT. I'm in the air-con room now, enjoying the cold air. Honestly, I'll rather die of cold than heat.. HEAT IS UNBEARABLE!!! I hope it will rain tmrw!!

Yesterday, I was supposed to meet the bf at 6pm @ Novena after my work. I called him like at 5pm to ask him to get ready and he only left house at 5.45pm.. I GOT MAD PISSED AT HIM. I mean he is forever late one la.. its so annoying lor. I called him, scolded him and he only said " and then? what you want me do? " (in an annoyed tone) The least he should do is to apologize but he didn't!! Being the crybaby, I obviously cried and couldn't leave the house when he reached Novena. 

Anyway, somehow we fixed up and had dinner at bakerzin!! Love their meal box so much!!! Some pictures..


Love my new top ^^ Scalloped Collar Blouse in Pink!


My forever-late-annoying bf. 


My Carbonara Mealbox. Love their salad!! Since its chocolate cake again, bf had his packed so he can take home for his mum LOL. Weirdo!! HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE CHOCOLATE!??!?!


I told you, my bf cannot take photos.. every picture is somehow blur.

We had our dinner really slowly.. didn't know where to head to after that so we ended up at my place because we were supposed to meet bf's friends but they never picked up his calls LOL. 



Bf keeps acting cute these days and I have been spending most of my time with him! About 9 more days left :( I think I'm going to be love sick haha. Random, I find black heads mad disgusting! Why do they even exist?!! & I'm not losing weight!! But it's okay I'll continue jogging!! 

Goodnight, xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment