HELLO!!
ITS FRIDAY!!!! I’m done with my exams alr whooop!! 1 month to relax and play and I’m leaving for malaysia next thursday! Family/mum’s friends/relatives from my dad’s and mum’s side trip haha its quite a big group and I can’t wait to eat all the good food at penang ^^
So I’m here to blog about my big bang concert which was on 28th Sept, yes I know that’s more than 2 months ago.. The first time I saw them was 2 years ago at Kpop Night and it was their first time in SG! I SWEAR I COULD DIE AFTER SEEING THEM but this time the feeling is a bit different, I was really happy but I didn’t feel like dying la. My love for kpop is fading :(
The week of the concert I had 3 quizzes, 2 of which was on Friday!! HOW SUAY PLZ. And the last quiz was from 3.30-4.30.. I literally cabbed to the place and there was a jam at PIE!! All the panic but I managed to get there in time hehe.
Bumped into chan!! Excited max.
HI MY FRIENDS~!! Thanks for going down early to queue :’)
@ the mosh pit!!
waiting..
Taken with iphone camera hence, the blurry images and the security kept trying to stop us from taking photos! They encored like 2-3 times, so happie!! Daesung splashed water at us from his bottle!!
Still surviving well after the concert!! Whoooooo~~
VIP YO!
Thank you girls!! Love you all so much!!
BB @ MAMA 2012
Crayon!!
Fantastic Baby!!
Watch these videos if you haven’t! Super good!!
Zoukout tmrw night with the bf and his friends, hopefully I’ll be able to survive through the nighttt.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment