Hello!!
I’M FINALLY FREE FROM EXAMS!! Well, at least for awhile. I’ve got a week to prepare my last paper on the 5th, happens to be my 58th month with the boy. Just 2 more months and it will be our 5th anniversary, cant wait!!
I have so many things I want to do after my exams!!! Shopping, catch up with my friends especially those who are back from overseas, watch The Hobbit!!! and spend time with the boy - I haven’t been spending time with him for 2 weeks alr :(
ANYWAY I NEED TO RANT!!! LAST WEEK WAS HELL. I mean whoever that said JC is so much tougher than Uni must be lying!!! Ok la maybe I had been slacking too much for the whole semester.. I had Micro and Macro on last Friday & Saturday. The whole of last week I kept sleeping at 4am because I couldn’t finished mugging!!! I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER MUGGED SO HARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE NOT EVEN DURING A’S!!! So.. I learnt my mistake, to never go through this again I must study next semester!!
To fill this post with picures, here are some pictures from the past 3 months! ^^
Chewbacca!
HSS DnD in Aug.
MS TRINH MYVAN FINALLY BACK FROM CHINA AFTER 6 MONTHS!
Nakhon @ Kovan, super good thai food and very very affordable!!
Hl patting her pet dog(chan) LOL
Weekends with the army boy.
My new Econs friend, Michelle!! She is weijie’s primary school friend!! SMALL WORLD!!
Fought with the boy the night before this and I spent the whole day crying.. I couldn’t even opened my eyes properly ._.
Kane’s 19th at Attica!
where the night ended up like this…
Cutiepie, cousin’s daughter!
Crashed at yixin’s hall and the rest came to entertain me!! ^^
Sam’s 21st! Ruiyun brought her boy along and I brought mine, just cause both of them were bunkmates in bmt!! Small world again.. but they were quite awkward with our OG so they kept drinking water lol wts. AND the party was held at the condo beside weijie’s. COINCIDENCE!!
***
Next post is dedicated to my BIG BANG CONCERT!!! hehee. I’ll blog again tmrw!!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment