Tuesday, August 14, 2012

21st July


Hi there :)

Tomorrow is my first day of school but I went to school today to visit my friends! I can’t believe school is starting after like 8 months of holidays! I have to get used to waking up early and doing my tutorials but for now, 1st week of school is still like holiday week hehe. I’ve got Econs - Micro lecture tomorrow, supply&demand!! I miss Econs so muchhhhh
Anyway as the title suggests, we celebrated Yuting’s birthday on the 21st at Dempsey’s House! Dempsey Hill is super inconvenient so we always cab there~
House is quite a nice place, very pretty decors around!!
Truffle fries!! Super addictive.
My main - Old Fashion American Sliders. After I finished the first burger I was already 3/4 full so I gave my dustbin bf the other one. The fries taste like truffle fries as well hmmm and I don’t like sweet potato!
After we were done with our food, the girls went to the toilet and wow, the toilet doesn’t even look like one…
Camwhore.
Liting!
Yuting!
Explored the inner part of the toilets.. and found tables haha
My Boy!
Birthday girl!!
After dinner, we cabbed to Katong’s Teoheng for 3 hours of singing till 2am!! Delis & Weijie sang Linkin Park’s songs together and omg they were sooooooo awful and noisy pls!! The rest of us had to cover our ears! Then Weijie & Chris kept singing ” Eh Wa Eh Wa Eh Wa ” while we were singing Titanium.. tsk what’s with the EH WA EH WA LA!!! WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO DO THAT IN CLUBS?!
I was coughing quite badly and losing my voice but I still managed to sing!! ^^ oh I just realized this outing was the weekend right after my HSS camp. July was a super happening and busy month. I STILL HAVE SO MANY OVERDUE PICTURES LA!!
Breakfast with my mummy tmrw!! ok I shall sleep early, the boy is away for field camp for 5 days and I won’t be able to contact him. SHO SAD
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment