Monday, June 18, 2012

Thursday - Ikea + Salted Caramel


Hello!

I actually don’t feel like blogging because I’m lazy but to not disappoint you guys, here is what happened on Thursday! Before that, I wanna say I had so much fun/entertainment because of the E2 peeps!! We were literally spamming on fb/twitter/whatsapp! Okay, it was just me only in fb liking my own wall posts/comments! So loser right but they liked mine as well ^^ Thom and Priya stories to Chan’s LDR WITH *SOMEONE* SO DAMN FUNNY!! I’m sure you won’t get it if you are not part of the chat but I’m very sure at least someone in the chat reads my tumblr so they will understand :)
On Thursday, I met up with Huiying & Weiting at Alexandra’s Ikea, its just 2 stops away from my workplace! I met them for dinz after my work and I took the wrong bus and ended at the wrong bus stop -_- 
My top of the day! Got it from HK H&M! LOVE THE PRINTS SO PRETTYYYYY
When you are bored in the office, CAMWHORE!
SURPRISE SURPRISE! I saw Weiting writing the birthday cake when I met them LOL. The MUJI Bag was really a surpise! Love you guys ♥♥ I wanted to tear so badly…. sobs! 6+ years of friendship! :)
Quite a cute card! ^^
My Fav!
Weiting is forever retarded!
I TOLD YOU RIGHT!
Huiying
Weiting
Tired, so we sat down at some outdoor chairs -
Looking very very fair..
Went passed the mirror section,
Then they complained that they looked fat..
Attempting to look thin hahah but failed terribly
SUPERSTARS SPOTTED + 1 TOURIST
and I somehow always end up looking like a tourist when I wear caps or shades :(
waiting for 855 so we can go Salted Caramel
My Strawberry & Horlicks Tim Tam Ice cream!
Turns out that huiying’s friend working there is weijiebao’s yj classmate LOL.
Too hot outside,
Waffles in our mouth, awkward smile.
Retarded again..
Photobombed at the back!
OKAY END OF MY ENTRY ABOUT THURSDAY!! ^^ LOVE U TWO SO MUCH!! HOPE TO SEE YOU TWO AGAIN :D
I think I’m going to sleep early tonight! Whatsapp chat is revived! I’m hopping over there. Bye guys!
Goodnight, xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment