Hello!
Wedding dinner was really fun yesterday! I’ll blog about it soon when I get more pictures from my cousin! The boy just booked in not long ago and I hope he can book out on Friday next week so I can spend my birthday with him! ^^
I had to work on Friday so I met up with the boy for dinner after work! We quarreled the night before for I-forgot-what-reason and I only had 4 hours of sleep.. Totally a zombie at work, not to forget my eyes were ._.
Waited for him at the MRT before going to Square 2’s Waraku! Since we are really boring people we had the same thing, Carbonara Waraku Style.
Hello.
Love how unphotogenic he is.
My ice lemon tea had a small insect in it :( So disgusting!
We left the place and heard someone singing 我爱他 and it was 丁当! Love the song, its a must sing when I’m at Teo Heng! Anyway, first time seeing her and she can sing super well!!
This a good thing when you have a tall bf :) Even after tiptoeing I can’t take such pictures..
We went to Popeyes later to say hi to the clique before going to AMK’s Kpool to meet xj, qh and kane. They played pool while I stoned and listened to their army talks.
Qh & Weijibao.
They continued with their army talk after pool and baby sent me home!
OOTD for you? He stands like an army boy now!
AND MEEEEE. Everything I’m wearing is from HK! Top, bottom, shoes, bag, belt. THE SHORTS WITH THE BELT IS MAD CHEAP!!!!!! Its only HKD50 which is SGD8 but of course quality not that good la.. haha.
I’m trying to skype with priya right now and there’s something wrong with her mic :( so I’m doing lip-reading now LOLLLLL.
Work tmrw again but my colleague is back!!!! ^^
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment