Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday!


Before I forget what happened on my birthday, I shall blog about it now! Actually, I’m very lazyyy but nevermind I don’t think its going to take too much of my time. 

Since I only slept at 5 the night before, I woke up at 10 with a bloated face.
Birthday brunch with my mummy @ Crystal Jade Kitchen ♥
My mum is a technology noob so when I asked her to take a photo of me..
Its okay I still love you mummy for always making me laugh with your noobness
Some usual food photos..
Siew Mai
Prawn Beancurd
Har Gow, my all time fav!! I MISS THOSE I HAD IN HK!!!! :(
The boy only came in the afternoon to pick me. LATE AGAIN!
My presents! Thank you Baby for always being there for me although you are very annoying at times ♥♥
The boy has become vainer ever since he went into army, now he likes to take OOTD!!
Would have been a perfect picture if the wind didn’t come at the last second…
313 @ Somerset
A series of blur pictures lol
“Stop looking at me pressing my PIN no.”
We caught Madagascar 3 at Cine. OMG ITS DAMN CUTE LAAAA I LOVE THE BEAR SO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!! ^^
Dinner
Sauteed Mushroom Crepe
Lamb Shank for the boy
Mushroom Soup?
Rosti!
$7.10 Watermelon Juice
Done with dinner.
Back to my house to cut cake with the family!
Love my new dress from Hollyhoque!! Love the prints so much!
Actioncam!
Present
Happy us!! ♥ Can’t wait to spend my next birthday with you!
Although we didn’t do anything special but I was really happy! He actually refused to watch Madagascar with me but because it was birthday so… ^^
Monday tmrw, WORK. Boring, but my boss&manager will be away so more free time hehe. 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment