Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ikea




On Thursday, the bf came to my workplace to meet me and we headed to Alexander's Ikea for dinner! Bf say Ikea's meatballs taste okay-okay only but I disagree!! Its soooo good please! I like their chicken wings as well but I was unlucky that day, the chicken wing I ate had the blood taste :( MAD DISGUSTING!!! Next time I'm going to the Tampines' branch!





We had the 50 cents ice cream as well. nomnomnom~!

Below is a series of unglam photos the bf took while I was concentrating on eating my ice cream..



Quite like my eye lashes here but bf say the picture looks wrong.... don't think dirty okay!



Still eating...



What are you doing?!?! (okay i still look like a noobxz)

After I found out what he did, I had my revenge :)



TEEHEEEEE. Unglam max!!!

Anyway since we spent more than $20, we were given a $5 voucher so we walked around Ikea looking for things to buy. We went passed the mirror section and you know, reflection photos!



Bf trying to act buff. tsk.





The bf look so noob here!

We bought 2 photo frames and an alarm clock! Total cost was only $4.80 so we got those 3 things for free!! The alarm clock is for bf to use when he's in army!! Just 2 more days and he will be in army alr :( I DON'T WANT!!!!!! T.T





I think I look weird with my fringe up now.. Still trying to figure out if I should let my fringe grow.. hmm.



Bf taking photos of himself as usual.

Bf sent me home later on because I was having super bad cramps and can't wait to go home and sleep. Even though we fought (again) earlier on before we met, I'm still glad we spent time together ♥♥

It's pretty late now, I think I'll blog about yesterday's outing tmrw or on Tuesday! Going to have dinner with Mr Weijibao tmrw!! ^^ Last dinner before I see him in about 3 weeks' time :(

Goodnight! Love, ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment