I’m back again! :)
I spent my whole weekend with the baby! Friday, after my work at the Expo Food Show, I rushed to baby’s house. I can’t describe how happy I was to see him :’) We went shopping on Saturday! He got his sperrys but I couldn’t find the shorts I saw in HK’s H&M, in SG’s H&M :(
Bumped into liting & chris in 313’s Zara, they couldn’t see us when we were directly opposite them! I blamed it on weijiebao’s botak head, just because he looks way too common LOL.
I got a pair of floral shorts from f21 because I was pissed I couldn’t find my shorts in H&M!! I was lucky to find my size, last pair! THE GOOD THING IS BABY PAID!!! hehe he felt bad for making me spent so much to buy clothes for him in HK which I didn’t really mind la ^^
Okay as what the title says, I’m going to continue with my travelogue!!
We planned to go Lantau Island which we did, we took MTR to Tung Chung. We took to Lai King to change to the Tung Chung Line. The train ride was quite long and it was drizzling! We were hoping the cable car will still be operating because we didn’t want to take the bus!
Breakfast @ some restaurant in our hotel! Food was so-so and quite expensive! Totally not worth the price!
Citygate outlets is a shopping mall with all the outlet stores! Nike, Adidas, Body Shop, Kate Spade, Dunhill and many other branded shops!
I’m not a camera-pro. The camera kept focusing on the raindrops on the cable car’s window.. WHY!!
20 mins cable car ride!
Ngong Ping!
It was so hot and humid! The sun was blazing.. *refer to the picture below*
LOOK AT OUR EYES!! I couldn’t open my eyes AT ALL!! My eyes are really small alr and the sun didn’t help.. -_-
Still very bright and I managed to pose but I look shitty here!!
Walking towards Big Buddha!
Artificial Tree which happens to be a Wishing Tree.
Mummy & Daddy!
Yes we are getting nearer!!
Some pictures along the way, FAT FACE!!
Big Buddha!
At the top! ^^
We didn’t stay at the place for long, we prayed and left. This time we had the whole cable car to ourselves! Sissy & I wanted to sit the Crystal Cable Car, the cable car’s floor will be transparent but dad refused because we had to pay more!!! >:(
LOLL MY LEGS LOOK SO LONG AND SLIM HERE AND FAIR!!
Hong Kong International Airport in the background!
After reaching Tung Chung, we took a 40 mins bus ride to Tai O. Tai O is a fishing town, very laidback and kampong-like.
Its quite a small town so nothing much to explore.
We had Tau Huey and watched 皆大歡喜, Virtues of Harmony II. Super funny!
We bought Ji Dan Gao, Egg Cake? LOL.
Then I saw a cute black dog and decided to take a picture of him/her sleeping.
When I tried to zoom in, the dog turned away from me!! HUMPH!!!!!
A group of cows! There was an old lady behind these cows holding a cane! NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF THING BEFOREEEE. I’m a city kid!
We came back to Tung Chung and took the MTR to Sham Shui Po, 深水埗! We were going to TIM HO WAN, 添好运点心专卖店!!!!!!!!!! ^^ The store at Sham Shui Po is like 3x bigger than the one located at Mongkok and its nearer to walk from the MTR! We didn’t have to queue when we reached there :)
Happy us! Who will not be happy eating such good dim sums!!!
FOOD PICTURES BELOW!!!! WARNING!! It will make you hungry ^^
Lo Mai Gai, Glutinous Rice With Chicken. Piping hot!! My family is very cooperative! They knew I wanted to take pictures so the 3 chopsticks belong to them! haha
Spring Roll!! (Chopstick belongs to dad haha) I wanna eat this right nao :(
Chee Cheong Fan wrapped with Prawns!!
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE HAR GOW!!!!!!! actually I only like the skin.. haha
EAT EAT EAT
Siew Mai! I think this photo is so nicely taken by me… I AM SO HUNGRY NAO LA
Pan-fried Carrot Cake!!!!!! So good!!!
I wanna go back HK to have all these dim sums right nao.. Thats the end of Day 4 btw.. haha obviously we went back to the hotel after dinner!
Work starts @ 10.30am tmrw so I don’t have to wake up so early but I have to go all the way to Expo. Baby is back in Tekong now! 2 more weeks till I get to see him again because he’s away for field camp next week!!!
Goodnight! Hope you are not hungry after looking at these pictures :p
No comments:
Post a Comment