Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bits & Pieces of HK :)


Hello! 

This space has been pretty dead for a week! HK was really fun minus the walking. I went there for 5 days 4 nights and stayed at L'hotel Nina et Convention Center located at Tsuen Wan West. I thought it was at Tsuen Wan because Tsuen Wan line is a direct line to Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui etc. When you travel to these places from Tsuen Wan West you have to change at Mei Foo and the walking distance to change MTR is damn far!! like 3x of dhoby ghuat red line to purple line!!

The food I had was really really good! If you have been following my instagram, you would have seen those food pictures! I visited Macau, Lantau Island and Tai O as well :)

I haven't upload the pictures taken from my camera because I have been busy unpacking but here are some photos taken with my iphone (including instagram ones)


Pardon my big ass face!! Happy me at the airport last saturday!


Mummy & I @ T1's KFC before we board our plane!


Sissy & I at HK's airport!


Sissy & I again in the bus going to our hotel!!


No idea where was this taken and I look damn tired because it was a midnight flight. I reached HK airport at about 4.30am, couldn't sleep in the plane.


Wan Ton Mee for breakfast at some cha chaan teng near our hotel. (Worst Wan Ton Mee I have ever eaten in HK)


After washing up at the hotel! Love full length mirrors!! 


View from the lift lobby on the 41st floor.


Char Siew Fan for lunch :)


I like this picture!! @ Avenue of Stars.


View from Avenue of Stars, Tsim Sha Shui.


Camwhoring!


So prettyyyy


Tim Ho Wan for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day!


Lo Mai Gai!


Century Egg Porridge & You Tiao wrapped with Chee Cheong Fun


On the ferry to Macau.


Played Jackpot at the casino for the first time!


Zha Jiang Mee


Famous Macau Egg Tarts. (DAMN GOOOOOOOOOD)


Ruins of St Paul's


Instagram-ed!


LOL @ my hair


Fried Wan Ton


Some chinese man leaning on me while I was using whatsapp at the hotel lobby!! Whatsapp-ed this picture to my friends LOL.


Shopping day!


Macaroni for breakfast!


HK's Or Luak (Fried Oysters)


Famous Claypot Rice


OOTD pictures again.....


Century Egg Porridge again


Custard Bun & Char Siew Bao


Sissy & I in the cable car~


Cable Car ride


Instagram!


It was sooo sunny and warm @ Ngong Ping



Big Buddha


Mountains


Back in the cable car


HK's International Airport



Vitasoy in different flavours! Love the chocolate one!


Tim Ho Wan @ Sham Shui Po.


Love you mummy!!


Lo Mai Gai


1 Michelin Star's Char Siew Bao


Who can resist Har Gow??!?!


Siew Mai


OOTD AGAINNNNN


Best Wan Ton Mee!!!!!!!!!!!


4 Storeys H&M @ Central


HK's French Toast



Tall buildings @ Central, CBD Area


To the Peak Tram ->


Victoria Peak in the evening


me AGAIN


Sky getting darker.......


TADAH!! Victoria Peak at night :)


Outfit for plane ride..


Heavy rain on the day we were coming home


Wet jeans with a sad me :((


Hotel room's viewwwww


Dinner in the plane! (Cathay Pacific)


New iphone covers! Using the one on the left ^^


Loots from Argyle Centre & New Town Mall


Loots from H&M and Uniqlo

Okay thats all the pictures taken from my iphone!!!!!! I'm so tired right now because the flu medicine is making me so drowsy! I'm having cough, flu and swollen tonsils right now :( HOPE I CAN RECOVER SOON!

I'll try to upload the pictures tmrw and come up with a detailed post about my trip!

Love you, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment